- Modern Cabins are available for rent through entire year. Camping Cabins are also open throughout the year but there will be no modern shower or restroom facility from mid-October thru mid-April.
- Reservations will be made by phone (641-682-3091), e-mail (email@example.com), or in person during Conservation Board Hours (8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday). NO phone message reservations.
- Reservation dates may be changed to another date with a two week notice.
- Cabin fees will be forfeited if reservation is cancelled within two weeks of date booked.
B. FEES AND REGISTRATION:
- Fee per night: Modern cabin is $75.00. Camping Cabins are $36.75/night. Hotel/motel Tax is included. All payments (rent and deposit) to be either credit card or cash. No checks will be accepted.
- A $150.00 damage/cleaning deposit is required with each cabin reservation.
- Cash deposits can be picked up after Conservation Board Staff inspects cabin for damage and cleanliness. For credit card payments, your credit card number will be kept until after inspection. Uncleanliness and damages will be assessed to your card.
- All fees (rent + deposit) must be received within ten working days of making a cabin reservation.
- Check in time will be 2:00 p.m.; Checkout time is 11:00 a.m.
- When checking out, please lock the cabin and lock the key in the key box. Make sure you leave the cabin in as good of shape as you found it. Follow posted cleaning obligations.
- If you lose or misplace your key, contact WCCB immediately. Lost, stolen or misplace keys, or a lost or damaged key box will result in loss of deposit.
- Persons registering to use the cabins must be 21 years of age or older and must be occupying the cabin.
- Maximum number of occupants per cabin is six (6).
- No more than (2) two vehicles per cabin are allowed at the cabin site. No parking on grass.
- Maximum length of stay is 14 consecutive nights.
- No tents will be allowed at the cabin site.
- HORSES must be kept at designated hitching posts or loafing shed, not at cabins.
- SMOKING is prohibited both inside the cabins and on the cabin porch.
- PETS are not allowed in cabins and must be leashed at all times. Dog wastes must be p/u daily.
- No cooking or grilling of any kind is allowed on the cabin porch.
- Fires will be restricted to the provided fire ring. Only wood, not trash, can be burned in fire rings.
- Cabin quiet hours are enforced at 10:30 p.m. All cabin guests must leave the park by 10:30 p.m.
- No keg beer is allowed at cabin sites.
- The WCCB Staff reserves the right to enter the cabins in cases of maintenance or security problems.
- All Wapello County Conservation Board rules and regulations will apply as well as State of Iowa Laws.
- Cabin furniture must be kept in cabin.
- These cabins should not and will not be a party destination.
FAILURE TO COMPLY TO RULES WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF SECURITY DEPOSIT.